It's Fall!!

The calendar has turned to September.  The weather has (finally) turned cooler, the kids are back to school, and we're enjoying cool night outside by the fire pit.  It's a busy time of year for all of us.  My stitching hands have been busy, too!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about how I'm finishing the mandala panda.


Stitching is complete!  See what happens when I stick to working on one project?  I actually get something finished!  In truth, I loved this piece.  It was a true joy to work on.  It has been sent off to a friend, who is fabulous with a sewing machine, and she will be creating a tote bag with my panda as the center of the creation!!  I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

My oldest WIP is a WIP no more!!  If my mom were here she would be so proud.  I was probably 19...20 when I bought it.


As I said earlier, it's now September.  Do you know what that means!!  Fall stitching!!!


It's a pumpkin pi pin!!  I finally remembered to buy pin backs, and I put it together yesterday.  I can't wait to put it on my vest for work.

I'm continuing with the fall stitching theme.  


The Social Scarecrow is a new start.


I've actually made good progress on it.  I don't think it will be ready to hang on the walls for this fall season, but next year is a definite possibility!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

A Quiet Sunday

And The Cake Was...