Back On Track!

Since my last post I have worked steadily on Welcome to Hogwarts, so I guess you can say I'm back on track with my Year of the WIP.  I love the way the castle looks so far!



Progress has been steady, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it take shape.

Can I just say that Etsy has been my downfall lately?  I bought the Harry Potter designs from a shop on there, and a stitching friend introduced me to another shop.  Somehow three new designs are sitting in my inbox.  I think I've reached SABLE: Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy.

I have to work tonight, so I'm off to get a few stitches in before I go.  Have a good week, everyone!

Comments

Your Castle project is taking up shape nicely. Way to go! So, who is the designer your pal told you about on Etsy? Always looking for new to me designers/designs. Enjoy your week!

Popular posts from this blog

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

A Quiet Sunday

And The Cake Was...