Summer Stitching

Summer has definitely arrived!!  We went on vacation to Florida, and before we left the temperatures here at home were in the 70's.  It was 95 degrees every day we were away.  The heat really makes you tired, but we had a good time.  We seem to have brought the heat home with us, because since we got back it's been over 90 degrees every day!  I like the warmth, but I was not made for this heat!!

I got no stitching done while we were away, but I've been trying to get some in since we got home, and I'm proud to see progress.

Welcome to Hogwarts is looking great, and since we visited The Wizarding World of Harry Potter while we were away it's been it's been high in my rotation.  

 
I did a little bit on the pandas, but they aren't showing as much progress.  I'll get back to them...eventually.


One of the things we were working on before our vacation was having the living room, dining room, and kitchen painted because MJ and I ordered new living room furniture.  Tiger the Wonder Kitty still isn't too sure about the new chairs and couch, but he likes the new area rug.



Comments

I think both pieces are looking good. Stay cool and enjoy your weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

A Quiet Sunday

And The Cake Was...