Enablers Are the Worst People!!

I belong to several cross stitching message boards and I've made many friends through them. Many of them have come to know my weakness for all things panda. So, this afternoon, after my bicycle ride with M and Z, I'm sitting on the couch, watching the Yankee game, minding my own business, when on one of the boards I see a post for my attention. Hmmm...what could that be about? Well, this was what I found:

http://www.heavenandearthdesigns.co...roducts_id=1602

Isn't that beautiful?? After I finished oooing and aaahing over it, the first thing I HAD to do was call Diana at the Lazy Daisy to see if she could get it for me. Something tells that that this is going to make it into my stitching rotation and soon!! What did I say a couple of posts ago? I need a new start like I need hole in the head? My stitching bag is getting heavier and heavier these days. I think I need to get something finished before I get something new started.

Comments

tkdquintmom said…
Oh Pam. Oh Pam....it wasn't ME this time tempting you???? lol I have also seen that design and QUICKLY went to another internet page. I can't tell you how quick I did..running actually. Ok, you do that one and I'll do my Pirate. :)
Donna said…
It certainly is gorgeous! Maybe you can inspire those of us with unfinished HAED's. Not that I'm one of them, I mean...;)
LoriRay said…
You Panda addict! LOL! ;-)

I know this was a few posts ago, but I love your Mickey & Minnie progress. That sun really added to the picture!

Popular posts from this blog

A Quiet Sunday

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

And The Cake Was...