Slow Stitching

It's been a while since I posted to my blog, but I have not had alot to work to show. I went to the doctor for a routine physical a few weeks ago. I had not been feeling great, but everything that I was feeling was not things that I had never dealt with before, so I didn't think anything of it. Turns out I have been diagnosed as having Lyme's Disease! So, I am now on a three week course of antibiotics, then when that is done I have to go back to the doctor for more blood work. I'm going to be a pin cushion by the time this is over.

Since one of the symptoms of Lyme's Disease is extreme fatigue, I have not gotten alot of stitching done because I have been falling asleep on the couch as soon as I get the kids into bed. Or, on some nights, before they get into bed! LOL!! That's not good.

Now that I have been on the medication for about a week and a half I am starting to feel bit better and I did manage to get some stitching done in the last few days:


I was not loving this project when I first started it. The finished project looks great, but I was not enjoying working on it. As I have worked on it for the last few days, though, I have found that I have been enjoying it more and more. So, now all I need is an L and an E, and I will have LOVE!

The kids are on spring break this week and this is the first day that the sun has been out. Monday and Tuesday were like monsoon season here, and even though the rain had let up a lot by Wednesday, it was still very gray and damp. This morning I was blue sky and the sun shining. It was a nice thing to see.

Comments

Lainey said…
Sorry to hear you have been poorly Pam, I hope you feel much better soon.
Your stitching piece looks really pretty!
Kathy said…
I am so sorry to hear about the bout of Lymes. :( I've had it too and I sympathize. You will get your energy back soon. And the sun should help.

Love the new piece. hey, you are halfway done! :)

Happy Easter to you and yours. Hope the Easter bunny brings lots of yummy chocolate.
Hope you feel better soon. Have a Happy Easter Pam.
Be always in stitches.
Sarah said…
So sorry to hear that! I hope you are feeling better soon!!!
Rowyn said…
I hadn't heard of Lyme's disease before, but that's no good. I hope the antibiotics continue to help.

Popular posts from this blog

A Quiet Sunday

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

And The Cake Was...