A Boy and His Panda

Z's birthday was this past week and I gave him his Panda yesterday at his party. He was very excited about it and could not wait for his dad to hang it in his room this morning. He said that he had "the perfect spot picked out and everything." It's so cute being five!

I finished "Chocolate Awareness" Friday night, but now I'm trying to figure out how I want to finish it. It's going to hang in the dining room near LHN's "Chocolate Shoppe", but I'm not really sure what I want to do with it. Frame it? A wall hanging? For me, this is the hardest part.

It's a rainy Sunday here on Long Island, so I'm hoping that everyone cooperates and lets me get some stitching time in. I want to work on the Mickey and Minnie Mouse piece and I have to do one of the cupcake designs so that I can have it ready for the finishing class at the end of April. Those are small, so one of them should not take me long. I just have to decide which one to do.




Comments

Sarah said…
What a cute picture! Hope he had a great birthday!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

A Quiet Sunday

And The Cake Was...