Cupcakes, Glorious Cupcakes

Doesn't everyone love a good cupcake? Well, they may taste really good, but if I eat too many of them my waist line will not be too happy with me. BIL's wedding is coming up in October and I'm trying to be good. I found the perfect solution!

http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/itemdetail.pl?item=TCW09

I saw this booklet on 123 and knew I had to have it. I bought it at my LNS last night. The designs in this book are really cute and the best part is that the owner of the LNS is having a finishing class at the shop at the end of April. I just have to stitch a top for my "cupcake" and bring it with me so that I can finish it off into the cupcake holder. I'm so excited! Once I get one finished I will post a picture of it. Someone on the 123 board posted one that she did and it came out really cute. Hopefully, mine will look as nice as hers did.

Comments

Wendy said…
Ooh wow! They looks so cute! That is a real great idea to make!
Sarah said…
Those are too cute! I LOVE cupcake stuff. :)

Also, I gave you an award on my blog. :)
tkdquintmom said…
You are making me hungry and I need to go to bed! LOL....

Popular posts from this blog

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

A Quiet Sunday

And The Cake Was...