Pictures of Progress

I finally got around to taking pictures of some of my works in progress. I am happy to report a finish:

I finished "Not Tonight Dear..." not long after coming back from vacation. It's been washed and pressed and now I just have to take it to the framers and figure out where in the bedroom to hang it!

I love this one!!
This is the one called "Chocolate Awareness". It's a small project so it's working up quickly and it's the perfect project to take with me when Z has gymnastics. I've been primarily working on it there since it's small and easy to take with me. The colors in the floss really are chocolatey. I can't wait to see it when it's all finished.
This is how far I've gotten on my personalized sampler. Last week I finished pages 7 and 8 and I just started page 9 the other day. I'm almost halfway done!

I'm really happy with the progress that I've made on it. It's coming along really nicely.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

A Quiet Sunday

And The Cake Was...