Grandma's Sewing Machine

My cousin sent me before and after pictures of Grandma's sewing machine.

Before the clean up:

After the clean up:
Isn't that amazing? He told me that it works, fifteen year old bobbin and all! My cousin and his wife are going to bring it to me when they come down in the fall for a wedding. MJ and I think we know where we're going to put it. I just have to move something to make room for it.
I have no stitching pics this post, but I can report that I have been working diligently on the HAED pandas. It's still pretty much just a blue blob in the upper left hand corner of the fabric, but at least now it's a bigger blue blob. I'm about halfway done with the first page. It's a slow go, but I'm really enjoying working in it. I'm actually finding the over one thing - I can't believe that I'm saying this - easy. After all that fretting and worrying about whether or not I would be able to do it, I feel like an old pro at it! Guess that's what jumping in with both feet does for you.
Have a very good 4th of July. We are heading out to visit some of my family that I have not seen in a while, so I am really looking forward it.


Comments

Wendy said…
Wow! That is indeed amazing. your cousin did a wonderful job on cleaning it.

Popular posts from this blog

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

A Quiet Sunday

And The Cake Was...