Is everyone ready for Christmas? I have one more present to buy and then I'm done. Today both of the boys have parties at school. Z's party is having s cookie exchange so I had to bring a dozen cookies in to school when I dropped him off. For M's party, called a "Multi-Cultural Feast", the teachers were looking for volunteers to make make things that you make at the holidays so that the whole class can have a taste. What does M want? Home made ice cream! I'm a sucker for that face when he looks as me with those eyes and says, "Please, mom!! Please???" How could I say no? So, M's fourth grade class will have a dessert of chocolate chip ice cream during their feast.

The people who I sent ornaments to got them and they were thrilled with them. That really made me happy to know that they went to homes that appreciate them. Last night I was at the monthly Sit and Stitch that is held that my LNS. It was a small group, but we had alot of fun. Everyone brought something sweet to eat (except for Sally - she brought the wine!) and a good time was had by all. I even won a prize! I won a Stitcher's Journal and a small pad of stickers that you can put on the back of frames stitched pieces that tell important things about the piece, like who made it, who it was for, and what the occasion was. I was excited. I think next year we may try to arrange an ornament exchange. I've never taken part of one, but after making my ornaments this year I think it's something that I would like to try.

I have no pictures to share as our computer crashed - for the third time. We finally decided that we were throwing good money after bad tying to get it up and running properly so we decided to buy a new one. It's money that we didn't really want to spend right now, but the frustration with getting the old one working was just not worth the hassle. So the new one is supposed to arrive here on Christmas Eve. Hopefully this will put an end to our computer dramas.

Comments

Suzanne said…
I hate computers sometimes! Sorry you are having so much trouble. Mine needs more memory and is probably getting obsolete...and it's only 2 yrs old.

Hope the kids have fun parties!

Suzanne
tkdquintmom said…
Pam, thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your panda wall! I'm going to have to find those Britter Pandas...
I'm sorry for the computer problems. We had a Dell for almost 8 years before it crashed and got an HP to replace it. After this one crashes, I'm going back to a Dell :-)

Popular posts from this blog

A Book, Some Ornaments, and a Giveaway!

A Quiet Sunday

And The Cake Was...