For My Boys

When I finished sewing my Tinsel door hanging, Z asked me to sew him something. "What would you like?" I asked him and his response was, "Winnie the Pooh!" I has stitched these two small Pooh piecesfor him two years ago ( I remember watching hockey from the Turin Olympic while I was working on them, so that's how long ago I started them) and never made anything with them. By the time I remembered about them he had grown out of the Pooh faze, or so I had thought. Pooh was what he wanted. So my little guy and I headed to the fabric store and picked out this great Pooh fabric and I started sewing (did I mention that I love my new sewing table?) This was the end result:

Of course, once M saw that Z had a new wall hanging, the first thing that he said, "What can you make me?" I had this Buzz and Woody piece that I had stitched a while ago for him. It was supposed to be the center of a "Toy Story" quilt, but I could not find Buzz and Woody fabric, so the quilt sort of faded into nothing. While Z and I were shopping for the Pooh fabric, I found the fabric that I have been searching for:


That's right! Buzz and Woody fabric! I was so excited because M wanted me to make him a wall hanging out of it. So now, both of my boys have their very own creations by Mom.

Comments

Sarah said…
So cute! I love it when kids appreciate homemade items. :) They look adorable!
Mylene said…
Great finishess for your boys!!
Stephanie said…
I love how you made fabric frames for these projects. They look great! I'm making a similar Toy Story project for my Mom and never thought of a fabric frame. Guess, I'll plan on that! Great job!

Popular posts from this blog

My Original "You're Crazy!" Project

Not Much Stitching Going On

Sometimes The Instructions Are The Hard Part